Brooks Lincoln Straight Stair lift Features
Brooks Lincoln Straight Stair lift
- Slimline design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a blackout!
- Numerical fault code display, for easy diagnostic and repair guidance.
- Weight capacity 280 lbs or 127Kg.
- No unsightly structural work needed - fits direct to your stair treads rather than the wall.
Call Martin Mobility at 512-476-0500 in Austin or 512-863-2929 in Georgetown to schedule your FREE Stair Lift Evaluation.
1. Folding arms, seat and footrest
The arms, seat and footrest all neatly fold away. With these features, the ultra slimline design of the stair lift ensures that there's plenty of room for other users of your staircase.
2. Wireless Remote Control
The lift can be 'called' or 'sent' up or down the stairs when ever it's needed, making it easy for multiple users to control the stair lift.
3. Safety cut-out sensors on carriage and footrest
If anything is blocking the progress of the stair lift, it will come to an immediate halt. There are 5 sensors: 3 on the footrest, and 2 on the carriage.
4. Swivel seat, locks in either 45° or 90° position
The seat turns and locks in either a 45° or 90° position, helping you get in and out of your stair lift, easily and safely.
5. Simple to use controls
Using the lift is as easy as pushing the armrest paddle in the direction of travel.