Harmar Straight Stair Lifts
Harmar SL400 Vantage Straight Stairlift
Designed for cost-conscious buyers; the Vantage stair lift is a safe, comfortable, low maintenance lift that is easy to install. Utilizing a well protected rack & pinion drive system and a speed regulator, users will experience a smooth, consistent drive speed as they ascend or descend. And with an upholstered seat and anodized rail, the stylish stair lift is sure to complement your home decor.
- Speed regulator for comfortable, constant speed in both directions
- Modern styling with upholstered seat
- Traditional rack & pinion drive system for cost effectiveness
- Simple & durable design using 20% fewer parts
- Quick & easy installation keeps total cost down
- Covered gear rack keeps your stairs clean
- Compact, folds to 13.6” to allow others to pass by
- DC drive system can operate several cycles during power outages
- Powerful for stair inclines up to 45-degrees
- Includes 2 wireless remotes
- ETL Listed - 3148125
The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 11” of staircase width.
Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
Pinnacle's patented helical worm gear drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 40 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants!
The folding rail option saves space and lessens trip hazards at bottom of the staircase.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 11” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Easy, 1 person installation (Harmar recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed)
- Made in the USA
- Also Available, the SL600S Pinnacle Signature with upgraded upholstery and signature seat.
SL600HD Heavy Duty Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift
- Industry-best 600 lbs capacity
- Up to 40-feet of travel
- Contoured 25-inch wide seat with extra-high moulded seatback and attractive upholstry
- Heavy duty seat, arm and foot rest frames
- Integrated, easy to use constant pressure control switch
- 90-degree swivel at upper and lower landings
- Non-handed for easy change to right or left side configuration
- 3-Year warranty on parts, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
SL350OD Outdoor Stair Lift
Weather-proofed to withstand the elements. Harmar’s Outdoor Stair Lift is engineered with a durable extruded aluminum track and marine-grade vinyl seating to handle rain, wind, snow, and temperatures from 0° to 125° degrees. Includes header, internal chassis, and large weatherproof covers for even more protection.
- Header cover, internal chassis cover and a large weatherproof cover included
- Rocker controls with constant-pressure functionality stop the lift immediately if the control is released
- Mounts to the stairs (not the wall) on either side of staircase
- Operates on standard 115 VAC household current
- Extruded aluminum track is available in custom lengths
- Seat and footrest fold to save space
- Seat cushions in exterior marine grade vinyl
- Separate controls at top and bottom of stairs
- Upholstery Colors: Light Almond, Evergreen, Mocha
- Made in the USA