QUICKIE® QM-7 SERIES (Quickie Wheelchairs)
- 310 lb.
- 350 lb.
- 375 lb.
- 300 lb.
- 350 lb.
- 400 lb.
Experience it to believe it!
The Quickie QM-7 Series power wheelchairs combine function and luxury for a unique driving experience. Make your day-to-day a thrill with the QM-7 Series' SpiderTrac 2.0 Suspension, reliable 4-pole motors, and PG Drives electronics.
- SpiderTrac® 2.0 Suspension: Make molehills out of mountains with the QM-7 Series' SpiderTrac 2.0 Suspension. For superior traction and handling, SpiderTrac features independent movement of all six wheels. Optimized articulation of the front and rear wheels give the QM-7 the ability to crawl up and down steep obstacles while keeping you stable and comfortable. The transitions are so smooth, you have to experience it to believe it! Available with a Black Tire Package and 18 shroud color options, the QM-7 Series power wheelchairs let you sport your unique style!
- 12" Seat Elevate and Ultra Low Seat Heights: The QM-7 combines a lofty 12" Power Seat Elevate with Quickie's lowest ever seat heights, making everything at home and work within your reach. The QM-7's 12" Power Seat Elevate allows you to interact with peers at eye-level and independently access tall shelves and cabinets. When ordered with tilt, recline, and elevate, the QM-7 can still achieve a seat height as low as 16", so you can pull up to tables and desks even when using a thicker cushion.
- New Power Centermount Legrest with 7.5" of Extension: Quickie's NEW Power Centermount Legrest offers an increased 7.5" range of extension. This helps maintain comfortable positioning of the legs during elevation, and keeps the knees from bending when elevated. With length adjustments that span from 3" to 19", the new Power Centermount Legrest provides the optimal fit for a wide range of user lower leg lengths. The left and right sides may be independently adjusted for a customized fit. The Power Centermount Legrest has the capability of extending the footplate all the way to the ground, creating a stable platform for easy transfers.
- NEW Electronics Options for Enhanced User Experience: PG Drives Advanced Color Joystick - Operating the various functions of a power wheelchair has never been this convenient. This joystick includes a large 3.5" color display for easy viewing, paddle switches that control on/off functions and chair speed, a speaker for increased horn volume, and programmable shortcuts for custom control of other functions; Retractable Joystick Mount - Adjustable from -135° to +135°, the retractable joystick mount offers a comfortable driving position for users whose hands turn inward/outward, retracts inward for clearing tight spaces, and retracts outward to improve access to desks/tables; Ctrl+5 Toggles and Buttons - The Ctrl+5 allows for convenient access to 5 seating functions through either toggle switches or buttons, includes a USB port to charge mobile devices, and may be mounted in various locations including behind the back for use as an attendant control; Switch-It Dual Pro™ - The Dual Pro is a truly proportional head array with fine-tuned adjustments and customization to provide the user an easy-to-learn, precise, and intuitive driving experience. Visit the Dual Pro product page to learn more! New cost-effective battery options available.
- Model Number: EIPW11
- Starting Retail Price: QM-710: $6,550, QM-715 HD: $7,205, QM-720: $7,780
- Drive Wheel Position: Mid Wheel Drive
- HCPCS Code: QM-710 BC: K0848, QM-710 SC: K0856, QM-710 MPC: K0861, QM-715 HD BC: K0850, QM-715 HD SC: K0858, QM-715 HD MPC: K0862, QM-720 BD: K0868, QM-720 SD: K0877, QM-720 MPD: K0884
- User Weight Capacity: QM-710 and QM-720 Models: 300 lbs., QM-715 HD BC and SC: 400 lbs., QM-715 HD MPC: 350 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Weight: No Power Seating Option: 310 lbs., Single Power Seating Option (Tilt or Recline): 350 lbs., Multiple Power Seating Options (Tilt & Recline): 375 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Width: 25"
- Turning Radius: 20"
- Overall Wheelchair Length: 36" without footrests
- Suspension: SpiderTrac® 2.0
- Transit Approved: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 47" L x 40" W x 54" H
- Average Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
- Seat Width Range: 12" to 22" *Up to 24" seat widths available on select QM-715 HD models
- Seat Depth Range: 12" to 22"
- Seat-To-Floor Height: No Power Seating Option: 16.3" - 21", Single Power Seating Option (Tilt or Recline): 16.1" - 19.6", Multiple Power Seating Options (Tilt & Recline): 16.0" - 18.5"
- Pre-Set Seat Frame Angle: 0°, 3°, 6°
- Back Height Range: 14" to 28"
- Maximum Speed: 5.0 mph High Torque Package, 6.0 mph Standard Package, 8.0 mph Community Package
- Frame/Shroud Color Options: Candy Apple Red, High Gloss Black, Candy Blue, Silver, Copper, Green Apple, Yellow, Pearl Pink, Candy Purple, Matte Black, Midnight Blue, Pearl White, Digital Camo, Woodland Camo, Carbon Fiber Print, American Flag, Pink Camo, Grunge Skulls
- Drive Wheel: 14" Cast Wheel Solid Inserts (knobby) - Black or Grey option, 14" Cast Wheel Pneumatics (knobby)
- Caster Wheels: Front and Rear: 6" Solid - Black or Grey option
- Transit Option: 4-point Transit Package
- LED Light Package: N/A
- Wheel Locks: Wheel Locks
- Manual Conversion Kit: N/A
- Ventilator Options: Fixed Vent Tray (Pulmonetic LTV Models)
- Batteries: 22NF Flat Top with straps, Group 24 Flat Top Gel Cell with straps, Group 34 Flat Top Gel Cell with straps
- Battery Charger: 8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE, Active Controls ReCharge with Socket. *WARNING: Battery chargers are only intended to charge 24V; Group 22, Group 24, and Group 34; Lead Acid or Gel style batteries.
- Drive Control Options: Non-expandable R-net PM120 Controller (120 Amp), Expandable R-net PM120 Controller (120 Amp)
- Joysticks: R-net Standard LED Joystick, R-net Joystick with Stereo Jacks and Color Display, R-net Joystick with Toggle, Speed Potentiometer, Stereo Jacks and Color Display, R-net Advanced Joystick with 3.5" Color Display, Paddle Switches, Shortcut Keys, and Stereo Jack
- Joystick Mount: Fixed, Swing-Away
- Joystick Handle: Ball, Foam Ball, T-handle, Goalpost
- R-net OMNI and Output Options: R-net Input Control Module and Display with Built-in Infrared and Armrest Mount, R-net Output Module (ECM), R-net Bluetooth Mouse-over
- OMNI Mount: Swing-Away (right or left side)
- Switch Inputs for Joysticks or OMNI: Stereo to 2 Mono Splitter, Ribbon, Buddy Button, Disc, Wobble, Micro Light, Egg - Black, Dual Toggle Switch Only, Switch-It Mini 1 Button on Mono Plug, Switch-It Mini 2 Button on Mono Plugs, Switch-It Mini 2 Button on 1 Stereo Plug, Switch-It Mini 4 Button on DB9 Connector
- Switch Mount Bracket: Single
- Specialty Driver Control Options: Switch-It Dual Pro Proportional Head Control (Adult or Pediatric), Switch-It Versa-Guide Compact Joystick Midline w/ Gatlin Package and Optional Proximity Flex Switches, Switch-It Micro-Pilot Joystick w/ Bullet Tray Package, Switch-It Micro-Guide Joystick w/ Bullet Tray Package, ASL Proportional Micro Extremity Joystick Midline w/ Gatlin Package, ASL Mushroom Joystick Midline w/ Gatling Package, ASL Compact Joystick w/ Integrated Buttons Midline w/ Gatlin Package, ASL Micro Mini Joystick with Hand Pad Midline w/ Gatlin Package, Switch-It Versa-Guide Chin Control and Egg Switch Package or Proximity Flex Switches Package, Switch-It Versa-Guide Bib Chin Control and Proximity Flex Switches Package (6" or 8"), Switch-It Micro-Pilot Bib Chin Control Package (6" or 8"), Switch-It Micro-Guide Bib Chin Control Package (6" or 8"), ASL Proportional Micro Extremity Joystick Chin/Lip Control Package, Switch-It Head Array Package 3-Switch Curved (Long or Stubby), Switch-It Head Array 5-Switch Flat (Adult and Pediatric), ASL Proximity Head Array Package 3-Switch (Adult or Pediatric), Quickie Sip 'N' Puff System, Switch-It 3, 4, or 5 Naked Proximity Switches on DB9 Connector, ASL 5-Switch Adaptor Box on DB9 Connector, 4-Way Toggle Switch Button on DB9 Connector
- Electronics Programmers: R-net PC Programmer with Dongle
- Seat Frame: ASAP II, 3.7 Power Recline Seat
- Powered Seating Options: Quickie SPOT 50° CG Tilt, 3.7 Power Recline with Power Shear Reduction, 9" Power Seat Elevate, 12" Power Seat Elevate
- Powered Seating Control Method: Switch Control 1 Actuator with Dual Toggle, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Buddy Button and Mount, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Switch-It Mini 1 Button, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Switch-It Mini 2 Button, Switch Control 2-3 Actuators with Dual Toggle, Switch Control 2-3 Actuators with 4-way Toggle, Switch Control 2-3 Actuators with Switch-It Mini 2 Button, Switch Control 2-3 Actuators with Switch-It Mini 4 Button, Thru Drive 1 Actuator, Thru Drive 1 Actuactor with Assignable Buttons, Thru Drive 2+ Actuators, Thru Drive 2+ Actuators with Assignable Buttons, Ctrl+5 Push Buttons, Ctrl+5 Toggles
- Backrest Frame Type: Angle Adjustable (ASAP II), Manual Recline 40°, 3.7 Power Recline
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Options: Non-Folding, Folding
- Back Cane Angle: Straight, 8° Bend
- Towel Bar Depth: Shallow, Deep (extends 4" from back canes)
- Back Cane Height: ASAP II:, Fixed Low (15.5"), Fixed Medium (17.5"), Fixed Tall (19.5"), 3.7 Power Recline:, 24" to 28"
- Backrest Type: Upholstery, Tension Adjustable Upholstery Ballistic Nylon, Tension Adjustable Upholstery 3DX Vented, SPOT Curved, JAY SPO Posterior Positioning, ART SPO Posterior Positioning, Integrated JAY J3 (full line available)
- Head Support Options: Headrest Mounts: Whitmyer Axys, Whitmyer Linx, Whitmyer Cobra Xtra; Headrest Pads: 8" Plush, 10" Plush, 14" Plush
- Lateral Thoracic Support: Swing-Away 4" x 4", Swing-Away 4" x 5", Swing-Away 4" x 6", Swing-Away 6" x 4", Swing-Away 6" x 5", Swing-Away 6" x 6"
- Thigh Support: SPOT Long Thigh Support with Removable Mount (right or left)
- Knee Adductor Supports: Swing-Away Short or Long Arm Mounts (right or left), Small or Large Pad Sizes
- Chest Strap: Padded Chest Strap
- Armrests: Dual Post Flip Back, Dual Post Flip Back Height Adjustable, Cantilever, Cantilever with Locking Post, Single Post Height Adjustable, Reclining Cantilever, Reclining Cantilever with Locking Post
- Arm Pads: Desk Length Waterfall, Full Length Waterfall, Desk Length Standard, Full Length Standard, Standard Reclining Arm Pad, Full Length Cantilever, Desk Length Cantilever, Comfort Reclining Arm Pad - Foam (2" or 4"), Comfort Reclining Arm Pad - Gel (2" or 4"), Otto Bock Reclining Arm Pad, Otto Bock Hand Pad
- Legrests: 65° Swing-Away, 70° Swing-Away, 75° Swing-Away, 90° Swing-Away, Manual ELR Swing-Away, Power Centermount ELR with 7.5" of Extension, Swing-Away Power ELR with Articulation, Fixed Centermount, Angle Adjustable Centermount
- Legrest Extensions: Short, Medium, Long, High Mount
- Footplates: Composite with Heel Loop, Adult Angle Adjustable with Heel Loop, Kids Angle Adjustable with Leg Strap, Aluminum, One-Piece Angle Adjustable, Centermount Dual, Angle Adjustable Centermount
- Tray Tables: Small Tuffak 13" to 14", Medium Tuffak 15" to 17", Large Tuffak 18"
- Backpack: Black Utility, Black/Charcoal Kids
- Positioning Belts: Auto Style Buckle, 2" Aircraft Buckle, 2" Aircraft Padded Buckle
- Mounting Accessories: N/A
- Miscellaneous: Active Controls Power Buddy, RAM Phone Mount on Round JS Tube, RAM Tablet Mount on Round JS Tube, RAM Cup Holder, Switch-It Remote Stop Switch
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE® QM-7 SERIESManufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.