SPECIALITY PLUSH (WHITMYER®)
Wheelchair headrests with posterior and lateral support of the head and neck for clients with unique needs. Specialty PLUSH Single Pad Headrest Systems are formerly custom solutions that are now offered as part of the standard wheelchair head support product line. These include the Adjust-a-Plush for outstanding lateral support, Dual Mount for extra durability, and 12” narrow pads for low profile support.
- Starting Retail Price: $145
- Product Type: Head Support Systems
- HCPCS Code: E0955/E1028
- Sizes: 19" Dual Mount Plush, 14" Dual Mount Plush, 12" Narrow Plush, Adjust-A-Plush Standard, Adjust-A-Plush Narrow
- Mounting Systems:AXYS, ONYX, LINX, PRO, COBRA XTRA, COBRA XTRA Flip Back
- Lateral Facial Supports Unilateral or Bilateral: Spot, Standard, Long, Oval, Large-C, Medium-C, Small-C, FS0-8
- Anterior Support Options: Dynamic Forehead Strap, DFS2, Strap Cap, Static Forehead strap
- Outer Cover: Lycra, Fleece, Dartex Reversed
- To suit varying client needs, Specialty PLUSH headrests are available with three cover options.
- Lycra - durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch
- Fleece - natural lambswool that is washable and soft on skin
- Dartex Reversed - anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch
- The 14" and 19" Dual Mount PLUSH head supports feature two mounting points for outstanding durability. Designed for clients experiencing high tone or high extension, this head support can withstand greater amounts of force over time.
- The Adjust-a-PLUSH Head Support System is designed for use with clients who exhibit poor head control and require lateral support on at least one side to maintain an upright head posture. It assists in controlling passive and active lateral cervical flexion and features two tapered locking joints that can be narrowed or widened to provide maximum lateral support.
- Six mounting hardware options are available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Axys - durable, compact, one-size option with basic anterior-posterior adjustability at an outstanding value
- Onyx - durable, compact option with basic adjustability and pediatric and adult sizes at an outstanding value
- Linx - sleek, curved design with moderate anterior-posterior adjustability and excellent durability
- Pro - extremely durable option with maximum anterior adjustability and pediatric and adult sizes
- Cobra Xtra - sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities and sizes ranging from early intervention to adult
- Cobra Xtra Flip Back - sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities, sizes ranging from early intervention to adult, and flip back function
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
SPECIALITY PLUSHManufacturer: WHITMYER®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.