JAY® J3® BACK WITH HV TECHNOLOGY (JAY®)
- 16 in.
- 18 in.
- 20 in.
- 13.5 in.
- 15 in.
- 16.5 in.
- 18 in.
- 19.5 in.
- 21 in.
- JAY ® J3 HV Posterior (PA) Backrest
- JAY ® J3 HV Posterior Deep (PD) Bac...
- JAY ® J3 HV Posterior Lateral (PL) ...
Redefine your standard in seating with microclimate control. Skin temperature is important to your well-being and could help avoid skin breakdown, yet is often difficult to manage. By seamlessly combining the proven comfort and reliability of the JAY J3 Back with heating/ventilation (HV) technology, you are able to be more comfortable. In either cold or warm weather, you are ready to tackle any day.
- Starting Retail Price: HV Insert: $795, J3 Backrest PA: Starting at $535, J3 Backrest PL: Starting at $625, J3 Backrest PD: Starting at $750
- HCPCS Code: HV Insert: NOT CODED, J3 Backrest PA: E2613, J3 Backrest PL: E2615, J3 Backrest PD: E2620
- Width Range: 16", 18", 20"
- Height: Mid Thoracic Medium- 13.5", Shoulder Height Standard- 21"
- Product Weight: 4.8 lbs. and up (without hardware)
- Weight Capacity: 16" - 20" widths- 300 lbs.
- Hardware Options: SH, TH, 4-Point
- Hardware Angle Adjustability: 20°
- Hardware Width Adjustability: +2"
- Frame Tubing Compatibility: ¾" to 1?"
- Headrest Mount Available: Yes
- JAY Your Way Modifications Available: Yes
- Shell: Contoured
- Lateral Contour Support: PA: 2.2", PL: 3", PD: 6"
- Foam Insert: 1.5" Soft Foam
- Outer Cover: Microclimatic with 3DX™ Spacer Fabric, Lycra® Stretch Outer Layer
- Optional Positioning Accessories: Spine Aline Poster Conforming Inserts, Lateral Thoracic Pads, Chest Straps/Harnesses, Whitmyer® Head Supports
- The patented internal thermal technology provides exceptional comfort and may help those who have difficulty regulating their own body temperature. Evaporative cooling helps to dissipate moisture on your skin and keeps you feeling refreshed. The heating system warms throughout the back, allowing you to fully enjoy those cold winter days.
- The J3 HV Back cover optimizes airflow through the use of specialized fabrics and specially designed vents. The porous 3DX™ Spacer Fabric promotes airflow through the cushion to the HV insert. The Lycra® top surface is a quick drying fabric that helps to reduce heat and moisture buildup.
- HV Technology is engineered with your safety in mind to work in all environments. The technology comes from our partnership with a company offering years of experience in the automotive industry. Sunrise Medical has then combined that technology with rigorous wheelchair industry testing standards. The results are the J3 HV wheelchair back, a perfect fit for your lifestyle. Additionally, the heating system is equipped with an automatic shutoff so you can feel warm and secure.
- Too hot? Simply flip the switch to illuminate the blue light for ventilation. Too cold? Flip the switch to illuminate the red light for heat.
- The HV Technology insert is powered by a rechargeable battery that works for eight hours of continued use from a full charge. The standalone battery charger makes power-up easy and convenient. When charging is complete, the battery pack is concealed in a discreet pocket on the rear of the back shell. For more detailed information on the battery, please consult the owner's manual.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
JAY® J3® BACK WITH HV TECHNOLOGYManufacturer: JAY®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.