JAY® J3® BACK (JAY®)
- 12 in.
- 14 in.
- 16 in.
- 18 in.
- 20 in.
- 22 in.
- 24 in.
- 26 in.
- 12 in.
- 13.5 in.
- 15 in.
- 16.5 in.
- 18 in.
- 19.5 in.
- 21 in.
- 22.5 in.
- 24 in.
- 6.5 in.
- 8 in.
- 9.5 in.
- JAY ® J3 Posterior (PA) Backrest
- JAY ® J3 Posterior Deep (PD) Backre...
- JAY ® J3 Posterior Deep Contour (PD...
- JAY ® J3 Posterior Deep Lateral (PD...
- JAY ® J3 Posterior Lateral (PL) Bac...
The most versatile JAY wheelchair back now with optional HV Technology. The JAY® J3® wheelchair back product line offers a multitude of width, height, and contour depth back shells to fit the back to the client. Each back is lightweight and adjustable, with numerous hardware choices allowing for easy installation.
- Starting Retail Price: PA- $535, PL- $625, PD, PDL, PDC- $750
- HCPCS Code: PA- E2613/E2614, PL- E2615, PD, PDL, PDC- E2620
- Width Range: 12" to 26"
- Height: Lower Thoracic- 6.5", 8", 9.5", Mid Thoracic- 12", 13.5", 15", Upper Thoracic- 16.5", 18", 19.5", Shoulder Height- 21", 22.5", 24"
- Product Weight: 1.4 lbs. and up (without hardware)
- Weight Capacity: 12" to 20" widths- 300 lbs, 22" to 26" widths- 500 lbs.
- Hardware Options: RH, SH, TH, 4-Point
- Hardware Angle Adjustability: 20°
- Hardware Width Adjustability: +2"
- Frame Tubing Compatibility: 3/4" to 1 1/8"
- Headrest Mount Available: Yes
- JAY Your Way Modifications Available: Yes
- Shell: Lightweight, contoured
- Lateral Contour Support: PA- 2.2"; PL- 3"; PD, PDL, PDC- 6"
- Foam Insert: 1 1/2" soft foam
- Outer Cover: Spacer Fabric and Lycra® Stretch Outer Layer
- Optional Positioning Accessories: Spine Align Posture Conforming Inserts, Lateral Thoracic Pads, Chest Straps/Harnesses, Whitmyer® Head Supports
- The Jay J3's solid shell is available in five contour shapes to provide posterior and lateral pelvic and lateral thoracic stability to clients with varying postures and functional needs. Posterior (PA) - 2.2" of lateral thoracic support, Posterior Lateral (PL) - 3" of lateral thoracic support, Posterior Deep (PD) - 6" of lateral support, Posterior Deep Lateral (PDL) - 6" of lateral thoracic support, Posterior Deep Contour (PDC) - 6" of lateral pelvic support.
- The JAY J3 back is available in four support height levels to provide support for clients with wide ranges of torso heights and levels of injury. Lower Thoracic - 6.5" to 9.5", Mid Thoracic - 12" to 15", Upper Thoracic - 16.5" to 19.5", Shoulder - 21" to 24".
- The J3 offers four hardware options to accommodate a span of priorities and wheelchair configurations. SH - Easy to install, 2-point, quick-release hardware that allows for numerous attaching positions, RH - 25% lighter than SH hardware and optimized for ultra lightweight wheelchairs without compromising adjustability, TH - 2-point, quick-release hardware optimized for tilt-in-space wheelchairs, with a lengthened attachment pin and 500 lb. weight capacity, 4-Point - Quick-release hardware that withstands greater force by distributing across four mounting locations.
- The J3 Back now offers a Carbon Fiber shell option for the ultimate in lightweight performance. Weighing as little as 2.2 lbs. when combined with RH hardware, the J3 Carbon Fiber Back is the perfect addition to any Quickie ultra lightweight wheelchair. The J3 Carbon Fiber Back can also be paired with the Freestyle Backrest System, available on the Quickie 7R and 7RS.
- The J3 Back now offers heating/ventilation technology designed to help manage an individual's microclimate for exceptional comfort. Too hot? Flip the switch to cool down. Too cold? Flip the switch to warm up.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
JAY® J3® BACKManufacturer: JAY®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.